Friday, July 22, 2011

Just upset

I guess that I'm at the brink of breaking down. Poor time management, social life, studies.

What's going on?! I just need to rest and get to know more about myself rather than letting every bit of it get exposed and react with air to from rust.

Just don't feel like myself.
What am I suppose to feel?
What am I? Who am I?
I don't even know myself.

I know that there's a whole load of errors, but for all I care.


Just who am I? To you? To me? To everyone?

Besides my name and the obvious. Besides the common description from random people which is always similar in terms of meaning, besides the whatever you know what you're thinking now.

State of confusion. Plan one thing take so long, like want people life. State of confusion, don't even know whats going on. I guess a deep sleep is REALLY what I need.

I'm gonna act and become a total geek for the time being. It's time I lay low and stop being an attention seeker?

What the heck is going on in my mind? I've been running miles and miles, my foot feel sore, and I'm still desperate for an answer.

I'm just stressed up over my current behaviour, attitude, social life.

I wish that I could be much more expressive. Argh, I'm reminded of you again. Glad that you're doing fine, and the expected reaction of 'stop and stare' when you see your ex-classmates. Really, go on? Hesitant to even type this. It just hurts to see... not going on anymore