Monday, June 27, 2011

What is.

The feeling of having super close friends when you can talk about everything under the sun. I admire that brotherhood of yours.

I wish I was slightly psychic back then.

"25 minutes late"

Just spell checked, and I was like "awooooh!! No spelling errors"

So what are true friends? Everyone always ask that question when they wanna get into a deep conversation with you. To me, being a true friend is not to pry over every single detail, and dig the deepest secrets of your friends. In that case, it would seemed like secrets are the only bonds that connects you. I find that meaningless.

Being a true friend is all about creating new memories with them, memorable ones, doing things together for the first time, and most importantly, being there for them through thick and thin.

The best would be a mix of both. Apparently, I'm close to opening up to people, as I'll just feel awkward trying to guage the words out of my mouth. I'm ok wiht sharing to some, but really small number. And I share in bite size, like randomly popping up.

Pouring it here would be a better solution since my other blog is more acitve and is viewed worldwide! Cool!! [Although like 98 views in 3 months] but it's considered good for an average typical blogger!

Whatever, I knwo this link can be found in google, so yeah, BYE!!

I like watching people cosplay. Makes me feel alive